Trysk came to me with a problem, their website needed updating.
Here is what I did for them:
- Implemented a clear, responsive wordpress run theme
- Retouched product photos
- Transferred Trysk to a much faster web host
- Reworked the structure of the content
- Added an instant chat function
- Designed an easy to use form for the uploading of files to Trysk
Because Trysk’s primary product is printing solutions, I had to figure out a simple and easy to use method for files to be transferred to them from the clients. We decided on this clear and straightforward File Transfer Protocol that conveniently uploads to Trysk’s dropbox account. In addition to safely and quickly receiving the files, both Trysk, and the user receive a confirmation email that the upload was a success.